From another Wunderlist post:
I thought I would take some time in this suggestion to review the overall workflow of Matcha.
1) I find the file I want:
1) I connect to different cloud storages
2) I find the cloud folder I'm looking for
3) I find the file I'm looking for: it may take a few tries
2) I start editing the file I want to edit, and almost immediately go full screen (unnecessary user action I would like to see eliminated in workflow)
3) When I'm done editing, I look for another file to edit
Basically, by default, I tend to edit full screen. When I'm ready to switch to a new file, I look at the file list. When I start typing, I've usually decided which file I want to edit, and would prefer that Matcha goes full screen for me by default.