Our goal with release 3.0.4 is to make a fast, stable and reliable word processor that you can rely on everyday needs. We have resolved various synchronization issues, improved picture loading speed and smashed lots of bugs!
If you are already a subscriber, open TestFlight on your iOS device and install the update, or subscribe here.
All the best,
– InterAre Team
Beta 2 (2670)
**** Released 14-March-2016****
- Improve and optimize sync when uploading, moving and deleting note/file in Dropbox and Evernote.
- Add new "Select" menu to note list swipe action for you to enter edit mode where you can select one or more notes and perform bulk action. You can also long tap on any note to enter edit mode.
- Remove "Edit" button from note list pane. It's replaced by new Select action and long tap gesture.
- Remove "Delete" menu from note list swipe action. To delete a note, use "Select" menu, then tap on Delete action at the bottom.
- Move one or more notes to any location by selecting Move action when in note list edit mode.
- Duplicate one or more notes to any location by selecting "More > Duplicate" action when in note list edit mode.
- Download one or more notes by selecting "More > Download" action when in note list edit mode.
- Fix a crash issue caused by animated sync indicator on the left of note list item.
- New keyboard shortcut
1 to select Notes shortcut in home pane.
- New keyboard shortcut
Down to select previous/next item in home pane.
- New keyboard shortcut
Right to collapse/expand selected item in home pane.
- Improve main image design.
- Add Link to community forum to Settings screen.
- Fix a bug that cause indent small heading doesn't convert it to normal text if previous block is a list.
- Now you can delete backward on empty heading to delete the block.
- Fix a bug that cause moving dropbox file doesn't work correctly if selected file is checking for latest version.
- Fix some issue that cause sync icon to keep rotating even though it's not syncing anything.
- Fix a bug that cause delete backward could change text formatting.
- Fix a bug that cause delete 1 character at begin of a paragraph, then undo, it will add additional block.
- Fix a bug that cause pasting text inside pre-formatted block doesn't work correctly.
Beta 1 (Build 2320)
**** Released 08-March-2016****
- New Edit icon on the right of selected folder/notebook in home pane to rename, move or delete folder/notebook.
- Starting from this build, all folders and notebooks will be displayed in home pane after the first sync has completed. To hide any of them, use the Edit button. (**Note: **For anyone upgrading from previous build, all hidden folders and notebooks will become visible. Use the Edit button to hide them again)
- Show number of scanned items under account name when Matcha is doing the first sync. This lets you see the sync progress.
Fixed and Improvements
- Photos will be displayed smoothly when switching between document.
- Optimize opening document that contains lots of photos.
- New/deleted/moved folder, notebook, and notes will be reflected automatically in Home pane and note list.
- Automatically close the open file if it's removed from another device.
- When adding a picture to a Dropbox file, now Matcha will automatically convert to MDD format without asking if the file name is using default format ("Note on [created time]").
- Fix a bug that causes Matcha to sometimes show empty content after downloading a Dropbox file.
- After showing/hiding folder in Home pane, note count for Notes shortcut will be updated properly now.
- When editing a note, it will be moved to the top of note list automatically.
- Fix various crash issues in sync module.
- Fix a CRITICAL data loss bug that could happen when you create a new Evernote note and keep editing it after 15 seconds or more. Any change will not be saved after the first sync to Evernote return. This will not happen after you close the new note and reopen it.
- Fix a crash issue when tapping on add button will crash Matcha if all accounts are still doing first time sync.
- Fix a crash issue sometimes after adding Evernote account.
- Fix a crash issue when tapping on activity button on iOS 8.
- Fix a crash issue when adding a location by detecting current location failed.
- Fix an intermittent crash in the editor.
- Fix a bug that causes removing picture from Evernote note will keep showing the picture in note list.
- Fix a bug that shows an invalid alert message "This will discard..." when opening another note.
- Fix a bug that causes duplicating iCloud note doesn't show images in the new note.
- Fix a bug that causes creating a new folder will show the folder in the wrong position.
- When asked to convert a document to MDD format when you tap on the Camera icon, it will now continue last selected action after you choose to convert to MDD.
- Hide file name for Dropbox and iCloud file with standard timestamp file name ("Note on [createdtime]").
- Fix thumbnails in note list could become too close with text after rotating the device.