Thanks for being a Matcha user!
Matcha 3.0.9 brings you hundreds of improvements to almost every components of Matcha:
- More powerful drag and drop.
- Smarter add content cursor.
- Improved Zen writing mode.
- Fix PDF export and print doesn't render content correctly.
- Improve image collage sync to Evernote.
- Email formatted text.
- New font for monospace and default (sans) type option.
- Improved document list design.
- Improved content design.
- Drag and drop image to table cell and text box.
- New action to share text and photos.
- Remove create folder button from the bottom of navigation pane.
- Create button on document list will now display these menu: Document, Folder and Notebook (If you have Evernote account).
- Enable drag HR line (section break).
- Fix pinch to zoom doesn't redraw pre-formatted text correctly.
- Fix some issues with swipe to style.
- And many other bug fixes and improvements.
We only ask one thing from you, please try it and give us your feedback so that we could make the best Matcha for you.
If you are already a subscriber, open TestFlight on your iOS device and install the update now, or subscribe here!
All the best,
– InterAre Team